In an enviable position with direct access to the beach, this modern property is light and airy and has excellent accommodation for a family holiday.
Bar at 50m, local shops, restaurants and bars at Loctudy (2km),which is one of the five Artisan fishing ports from Douarnenez to Loctudy that are responsible for 25% of all the fresh fish landed in France. Not a very developed tourist area, but lots to do and see. Boats trips to the Glenan islands from Loctudy and an excellent shopping centre at Quimper, and the bustling resort of Benodet a 15 minute drive.
- Open plan living area. Kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Washing machine. Dining furniture. Lounge area with comfortable seating, patio doors onto garden with superb sea view
- Shower room with twin hand basins. Separate WC
- Stairs from lounge to master double bedroom 160cm( can be 2x80cm, single duvets available), and sofa bed suitable for a child, sea view (32m²).
- Small double bedroom(140cm) (6m²)
- Double bedroom(140cm) (12m²)
- Double bedroom 160cm (can be 2x80cm, single duvets available) with sea view (8m²)
Terrace with BBQ, outdoor furniture and sun loungers
Wi-Fi available at sailing club about 800m