La Fraissinede is an exceptional country residence, a traditional wine cave and garden wing fully restored and brought right up to date with contemporary interior design of the highest standard and excellent equipment throughout. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, satellite TV and beautiful views.
Set in the heart of the Corbieres region with landscaped gardens and 120 acres, heated pool and hard surface tennis court, it makes the most of the setting, with plenty of outdoor terraces and superb views from all parts of the house of the surrounding countryside, Pyrenees and valleys.
The living areas are open plan:
- The very large living room and bar with light furnishings and attractive stone floors.
- The kitchen is designed for those who love to cook and equipped to professional standard with two central islands, granite tops and breakfast stools. A chef can easily be arranged. The dining area is adjacent and has a long wooden table and cushioned wooden chairs.
- The fumoir is next to the dining room with home cinema equipment.
- The ground floor and garden wing have direct access to the gardens, pool area, courtyard and tennis court.
- In the garden wing is the less formal sitting and games room.
There are four bedrooms in the main house and two more in the garden wing, which can be either five doubles and one twin room, or four doubles and two twins.
- Bedroom 1 in the main house has king size bed, dressing room, sitting area, free-standing bath and separate marble bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Second bedroom in the main house has king size bed, separate sitting room with single day-bed, and its own marble bathroom with bath and walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 3 can be configured either as twin beds or a king size bed. It has marble bathroom with bath and walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 4 has twin beds and en-suite shower room.
- Bedrooms 5 and 6 in the garden wing have king size beds and each has an en-suite shower room with walk in shower.
- Landscaped gardens
- 15 metre heated swimming pool with electric cover
- All-weather tennis court
- Superb landscaped gardens and 120 acres of beautiful countryside
- Sheltered courtyard garden with kitchen, fireplace and dining area
- Plenty of choices for outdoor dining