A spacious new contemporary villa with pool, set above the delightful town of Cereste.
Céreste is situated between Apt and Manosque, about 35km northeast of Aix-en-Provence.
The house is about 1.5km from the centre of the village. This is a pleasant village with a few restaurants, cafés and shops.
The area has a lot of local fêtes and activities from May to September with something for all age groups: dances, fireworks, antique fairs, concerts. There is a big cross-country cycling circuit, horse riding, marked paths for walks in the hills. There are many ancient villages to explore in this area such as Vitrolles, Reillanne and La Bastide des Jourdans, an attractive walled village with good restaurant and a wine cooperative. The region is renowned for its Côtes de Luberon wine.
- An open plan living area. Living area with comfortable seating, TV, Wi-Fi, dining area, opening into the kitchen area with breakfast bar, induction hob, oven, microwave, American fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine, dryer, and extra fridge. Air conditioning to living area only. Patio doors to terrace with outdoor furniture
- Master bedroom with 160cm double bed, en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC. Door to rear terrace
- Double bedroom with 140cm bed, en-suite bath with shower, and hand basin
- Separate WC
Open tread stairs (beware of the low beam when descending!). Two bedrooms.
- The red room with a 140cm double bed, hand basin and shower en-suite, superb views
- The London room with a 140cm double bed, hand basin, and shower en-suite, TV and DVD, superb views. Separate WC
- Enclosed garden with swimming pool 9 x 4 x 1.5m deep, electric cover, not heated
- Pool terrace with outdoor seating
- Electric BBQ
- Enclosed garden
- Parking for 2 cars