Low Season 725
High Season 1,000
Pets: Not Allowed
Check-in: After 4:00 pm
Check-out: Before 10:00 am
A delightful apartment situated to the rear of the French owners’ house and at garden level. It has its own entrance (access up steep steps) and is completely self-contained and not overlooked.
The property is situated about 800m from the centre of Pégomas, which has several good restaurants, an excellent boulangerie, supermarket and a farmers’ market which sells organic meat and local produce. Tennis courts at 1.5km and golf 7km. The nearest beach is at Mandelieu, about 8km. Grasse is about 10km and Cannes is also easily accessible, about 9km. From Mandelieu through la Napoule and into Cannes there is a series of sandy beaches with restaurants over looking the sea and cafés on the beach. From a cultural point of view, there are many interesting places to visit including the medieval village of St Paul de Vence made famous by artists such as Bonnard and Picasso. There are pretty villages nearby such as Biot, Tourettes sur Loup, Gourdon and the spectacular scenery of the Gorges du Loup is not to be missed. There is a regular bus service from Pegomas to Cannes, from where you can catch the train to Monaco, or even to Ventimiglia in Italy which has a great market on Fridays.
- Open plan living room with sofa, television, CD, Wi-Fi, dining area, opening onto terrace with garden furniture for outdoor meals
- Kitchen area well-equipped with electric cooker, large fridge-freezer, electric kettle and washing machine
- Bedroom with wide double bed (160cm) and en-suite shower room with WC
- There is a small garden with private terrace and a BBQ for outdoor meals
- The beautiful pool (9m x 3.8m) is to the front of the owner’s house but is completely secluded and not visible from the house. Surrounded by a terrace with loungers with panoramic views over the hills as the property is high up on a hillside
The owners are very discreet and respect tenants’ privacy and rarely use the pool when tenants are there.