Pets: Not Allowed
Check-in: After 4:00 pm
Check-out: Before 10:00 am
This magnificent villa is set right on the quayside and makes you feel you are in a boat! The property is very light and airy with magnificent views over the beach and sea, the sunrises are a must, you just have to get up early! Equipped and furnished to a very high standard, this luxury villa is popular throughout the year with its indoor heated pool. On a very peaceful and quiet coastline called to Cote des Legendes, little known to British tourists but well liked by the French. Super beaches and sub tropical offshore island of Batz a short boat trip from Roscoff. Local shops, bar and restaurant in Mogueriec, good shopping and leisure activities in St Pol de Leon (9k).
- Entrance hall
- Double bedroom (180cm) with TV, hand basin and shower
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) with hand basin and shower, rowing machine, patio doors to terrace.
- Separate WC and hand basin.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Swimming pool 10.0m x 4.5m, heated to 29’C.
Open tread stairs to:
- Open plan living area with panoramic views.
- American kitchen with oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, Nespresso coffee maker.
- Dining furniture.
- Easy chairs, settees, fireplace, TV, DVD, Wi-Fi, books, games.
- Doors to terrace with outdoor dining furniture.
- Twin bedroom with shower and hand basin.
- Double bedroom (180cm) with bath and hand basin, sea view.
- Separate WC.
Terrace with sun-loungers, BBQ, off street parking.
Notes: All bed linen and towels provided, bath robes, anoraks. Breakfast on first morning and other meals on request. Daily deliveries of bread, fish etc as requested.