This property is situated in a premium position high on the hill and overlooking the Como Lake, with a serene glacial lake and mountain vista from his windows. The home design, approached with research
in the historical context, results in a new-classic style with wooden boards and modern tiled floors, whilst materials include wood and stone locally sourced: the white walls lend an airy feel to the interiors and elements of classic Italian residential architecture are combined with contemporary touches, like bottom to ceiling windows and an elevator that connect all the floors. Modern yet very comfortable, this is a retreat an elegant aura, blending traditional and modern Italian architecture.
The internal area measures 460 m2. 8 guests can occupy the property divided between 3 double bedrooms and 1 twin (or double); all feature bathrooms en-suite plus 2 half bathrooms in the property.
2 cots, 2 highchairs and 1 sofa bed in the gym are available.
Conveniently located on/close to a road, this property is a good fit for guests who want to be close to commercial activities.
• Finnish sauna (1,7 m by 1,7 m) with relax area, bathroom, and shower
• Internal elevator 14 cm by 80 cm
• A 55’ TV with Sky channels
• The kitchen features a 5 electric burners kitchen, 2 fridges with integrated freezer, electric oven,
microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso machine, American coffee machine, pantry and an isle-kitchen ideal for cooking classes
• Dining table for 10 guests
• The fitness area features 1 weight machine, 1 cyclette, 1 treadmill and yoga mats
• Underfloor heating system integrated with solar panel
• Fenced private ground of 4000 square metres
• Garden all around the house of 800 square metres
• Terraced areas of 150 square metres
• BBQ (Charcoal)
• Alfresco living area
• Dining area for 6 guests
• Garden with table for 6 guests
• 2 sun beds on the terrace
• The hot-tub pool measures 4,20 by 2,20 metres and it’s 80 cm deep. Open and heated (Max temperature 36°) from May 1 to October 1