Ideally situated in the Fouesnant area, this farm has been totally renovated to create a warm atmosphere of a separate self catering cottage. Surrounded with extensive woodland and meadows this tranquil setting is also close to the superb sandy beaches surrounding Fouesnant and the nearby Benodet. A great location for hotel quality accommodation in a self catering cottage.
Located close to the reception of the hotel, it is also possible to rent extra rooms or take breakfast in the hotel. A great opportunity to have hotel quality in a self catering cottage.
The nearest beach is Cap Coz a spit jutting out into Baie de la Foret with a superb safe beach, very popular in summer with bars and cafes lining the access road. The local town of Fouesnant is a small French town with supermarkets, bars, restaurants and an excellent weekly market. The well known resort of Benodet, is about 10 minutes drive and has an excellent range of bars and restaurants plus a casino. You can take boats trips to a wide range of destinations from the port. Quimper, 15 minutes away, is an excellent shopping and cultural centre.
- Entrance into open plan living area. Comfortable seating TV, Wi-Fi, dining furniture. Kitchen area with hob, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine
- Double bedroom (2 x 90cm linkable beds)
- Shower room with hand basin
- Separate WC
- Stairs from living room to double bedroom (2x 90cm linkable beds) and twin room (2 x 90cm beds). All beds made up
- Bathroom with bath and hand basin, separate WC
- Terrace with outdoor furniture, small open private garden. Parking