Low Season 445
High Season 445
Pets: Not Allowed
Check-in: After 4:00 pm
Check-out: Before 10:00 am
On a quiet stretch of coastline and close to a lovely sandy beach, this high quality, newly renovated villa is only 15 minutes from Roscoff. The property has been extensively remodelled and is now a very spacious villa. It is quietly set facing the sea with picturesque beaches all along this stretch of the coastline.
On a very peaceful and quiet coastline called the Cote des Légendes, little known to British tourists but well appreciated by the French. Super beaches and the sub tropical off-shore island of Batz, a short boat trip from Roscoff. Local shops, bar and restaurant in Cleder, good shopping and leisure activities in St Pol de Leon (6 km). Nearby Santec has a sailing school with opportunities for sand yachting and surfing. Roscoff itself has a good range of local shops, bars and restaurants. A really delightful holiday location.
All accommodation is on the ground floor. The first floor is the owners private flat which is not occupied during the rental season.
Entrance hall to:
- Superb lounge with comfortable seating, wide screen TV- satellite with UK channels, DVD, Wi-Fi. French windows to front garden
- Kitchen/Dining room, ceramic hob, oven with microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, dining furniture. Washing machine/tumble dryer
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room with hand basin. Separate WC
- Twin bedroom
- Master bedroom with linked twin(80cm) beds(16m²)
- Adjacent bathroom with bath, separate shower, hand basin and WC(16m²)
- Garden to front and rear, outdoor furniture, sun loungers, BBQ. Parking available