Located between Piazza Navona and Campo Dei Fiori, this 5-bedroom apartment offers the opportunity of an authentic Dolce Vita living, within walking distance to several restaurants, shops, bakeries. This 200 sq metres property retains its original 19th century door, original maiolica tiles, high ceilings, still with the addition of modern style furniture and contemporary pop-art touches. This palazzo is ideal for those who want to be close to the centre of the capital city of Rome. This elegant apartment is just a 10 minutes’ drive from the central railway station and a 35 minutes’ drive from the airport. This is a sleek retreat with a welcoming vibe.
The palazzo is in a pedestrian area, only taxis and licensed cars are authorised. We recommend avoiding driving in the city centre. 12 steps to a lift available for one person only with on piece of luggage. The apartment is on the fourth floor, 100 stairs from the main entrance.
Air conditioning throughout
2” TV Screen
Ceiling Fan in living Room
Table for 8 guests
Kitchen – electric oven, microwave, 4 gas burners, fridge with integrated freezer, dishwasher
- 1 triple bedroom (single + double beds), sharing a shower rooms with 2 other bedrooms
- 1 double bedroom, sharing a shower rooms with 2 other bedrooms
- 1 twin bedroom, sharing a shower rooms with 2 other bedrooms
- 1 twin bedroom, sharing a shower rooms with 1 other bedroom
- 1 triple bedroom, sharing a shower rooms with 1 other bedroom