This is a charming modern villa with every convenience in a perfect location on a South-facing hill overlooking the lovely village of Biot and surrounding woodlands. It is spacious and very well-equipped and well-furnished. French windows lead from all the ground floor rooms onto terraces that run the length of the house. You can enjoy the view from the large jacuzzi or the heated pool. There are two outside dining areas: a large table next to the pool has a large awning for shade and a smaller table for 4 is in shade next to the jacuzzi. The pool is surrounded by sturdy safety fencing and the jacuzzi has a float alarm. There is Sky TV with full package of programmes (except movies which can be ordered as an extra).
The village of Biot is famous for its glass blowing and you can visit workshops and see the artisans at work. A little way inland are the villages of Vence, St Paul and Valbonne. Restaurants of the highest quality are everywhere. The sea is about 3 miles away.
Accommodation is fully air conditioned throughout and includes:
On the ground floor:
- Open living and dining area, with French windows leading to sun terrace and jacuzzi
- Well-equipped kitchen/breakfast room again leading to terrace
- Double bedroom with separate bathroom leading to garden and view of the village
- Garage with space for parking and gym equipment
On the first floor: all bedrooms lead to terrace with village and sea views.
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- One double bedroom and 1 twin. Separate bathroom. All bedrooms have TV.
Outside: Enclosed, private, quiet grounds with heated pool (12 x 5m), pool house with outdoor kitchen and barbecue.